Steel Structure Fireproofing System
Integra Firestoppers LLP We provide Fire proofing services for structures and materials, resistant to fire or incombustible material for use in making the product or installation fire proof.
- Cementitious Fire Proofing solutions.
- Intumescent Fire Proofing solutions.
Waterproofing Solution Services
Waterproofing Solutions:-The following waterproofing methods are commonly used in construction industry.
- Cementitious Waterproofing
- Liquid Waterproofing Membrane
- Roof Waterproofing
- Bituminous Membrane
- Bituminous Coating
- Polyurethane Liquid Membrane
There are some common types of waterproofing methods used in construction industry, waterproofing in buildings/structures are generally required for:
Firestop System For Curtain Wall Joints
Fire Sealing Curtain wall joint (Glass façade with slab) On installing, Curtain Wall joint seal, it act as a fire barrier,retarding the progress of fire, smoke and heat between floors of multi???storey buildings. The product is designed to be installed between the edge of the concrete floor slab and a fire rated spandrel panel to provide floor to floor fire separation.
Firestop System For MEP Penetrations & Head of Wall Joints System
Passive fire Solutions are integrated in the structure of a building ensuring that once the fire starts it is limited to a fire compartment composed of fire rated walls, floors and ceilings to maintain the fire stopping integrity of walls, floors and ceilings, all gaps, openings and channels must be sealed to prevent the escape of fire smoke and toxic gases.
- Electrical through penetrations
- Mechanical through penetrations
- Structural through penetrations
- Unpenetrated openings (openings for future use)
- Re-entries of existing firestop
- Construction and Curtain Wall Joints.
High Temperature Coatings
High Temperature resistant coatings are designed to withstand temperatures ranging from 150 degrees Celsius to over 760 degrees Celsius while providing protection against corrosion.
Epoxy Floor Coatings Service
- Self-Dispersing Epoxy Coatings for Floors
- Self-Levelling Epoxy Coatings for Floors
- Mortar Epoxy Coatings for Floors
- Epoxy Terrazzo Floor Coatings
- Epoxy Antistatic Floor Coatings
- Vapor Barrier Epoxy Coatings
- Epoxy Flaked Floor Coatings
Expansion Joints Crack Treatments
Expansion joints is a mid-structure separation designed to relive stress on building materials caused by building movement induced by;
- Thermal expansion and contraction caused by temperature changes
- Sway caused by wind
- Seismic Events
- Static Load Deflection
- Live Load deflection
Cracks in Masonry Buildings
The cracks appear in the masonry structure, at a certain period of time. Most commonly caused cracks with their respective causes and precautions are:
- Permeability of Concrete
- Thermal Movement
- Moisture Movement
Construction Joints Treatment Service
A construction joint is the interface between concrete placements intentionally created to facilitate construction. A cold joint is a joint or discontinuity resulting from a delay in placement of sufficient duration to preclude intermingling and bonding of the material, or where mortar or plaster rejoin or meet.